Sunday, June 17, 2012

lazy butterfly



Sugarlips dress, Aldo clutch, Kenneth Cole espadrilles

The Sugarlips team sent me this perfect little white dress. The second I opened the package and put on the dress I thought to myself: human centipede butterfly! The way the layered fabric flows at the top and cascades around to the back resembles the wings of  those pretty little insects we admire. Here I have paired the dress with flatform espadrilles and a snakeskin print clutch. A solid outfit for having lunch with friends at a nice restaurant. But I really can't wait to mix it with some high tops and lipstick. 


lazy butterfly by devendra banhart


2 comments:

Allie said...

i would kill for the handbag...but it looks like someone already has

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol high snort - legal buy tramadol online united states