Wednesday, April 11, 2012

like a daisy in my lazy eyes


Wasteland flower crown, Free People top, BDG jeans, SeventySix sneakers

This flower crown is one of my favorite things ever but I never know the appropriate time to wear it. Too much for school and too incest flower child for formal occasions. I'm holding out for Summer when I can casually throw it on with a little dress. For now I liked the way it looked with a darker outfit. It's funny how I can call this outfit darker considering I'm wearing an obnoxious bright ass neon shirt but you guys know what I mean. Those shoes with those skinny jeans, come awn. Total teenage angst. 

rest my chemistry by interpol

2 comments:

Analisa said...

I LOVE your floral crown! I've been trying to look for one like that!

www.rougefox.com

Tatj said...

Thanks for have visited my blog and for your comment, sweet.

http://effortlessdetails.blogspot.com