Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ashish fall 2012



all photos via Elle.com
Yesterday New York, today London. 

I already posted about Ashish's Spring 2012 collection here but I couldn't resist posting his Fall 2012 collection. Ashish Gupta has once again proven that he is awesome. His collections consist of some sort of creative sequin element. He does not fail us with his latest designs. It's like two of my favorite decades, the 60's and the 90's, had a baby. Here we see platform rainbow combat boots, sassy side ponies you wore when you were 5, buddha prints, tie dye, smiley faces, paisley, leopard, yin yangs, soccer jerseys, tube socks, denim, and of course, sequins. I cannot wait to find some awesome Ashish inspired pieces. I'm thinking of some buddha print on buddha print on buddha print first!





2 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

AMAZING colors! Love the layered globe trotter vibe! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Analisa said...

Gorgeous collection! I love all the colors!

www.rougefox.com / giveaway on my blog