Monday, July 02, 2012

Stella McCartney Resort 2013


P'Trique!!
all photos from fashionologie.com

Okay Stella, I see you...making smart business moves and what not with your 2013 Resort collection. 
Seriously, what a genius and creative idea to showcase her latest collection. Most designers just send out lookbooks featuring the clothes and accessories but Stella made the clothes come to life. She hosted a little garden party at Marble Cemetery in the East Village. Models clothed in pretty colored prints interacted with the guests in ways we've never seen before. Just look at them chilling with P'Trique, playing a game of croquet, or sipping on lemonade. I love this collection. All I need to do is figure out how to get my hands on one of those yellow lace fringe get ups. 


2 comments:

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

The look of yellow wallpaper - oh how I love this!

Best background remove said...

Thanks for your excellent blog post.
photo editor background change